Learning To Drive With J.C’s Driving School
J.C’s Driving School is operated by Mark and Paul, who are both highly experienced, professional, patient and reliable driving instructors. Mark is one of the country’s top driving instructors achieving a rare maximum Grade A 51/51. He is also a member of the DIA, MSAGB, IAM and ADINJC. Both Mark and Paul are fully qualified ADIs operating new fully insured vehicles fitted with the latest He-Man dual controls, air-conditioning and up to date satellite navigation devices. J.C’s Driving School has a very strong reputation built on a long history of professional, punctual and reliable instructors with an impressive high pass rate. Even after more than 26 years, J.C’s Driving School remains one of the area’s busiest driving schools mainly due to the high number of recommendations from the many successful past pupils, several achieving zero faults on their driving tests.
Experienced Driving Instructors
Both Mark and Paul continue to remain current in their own training. Both signing up to the voluntary DVSA and DIA continuing professional development (CPD) schemes.
Reasons To Learn With Us
Learning to drive can be a nerve racking experience but with J.C’s Driving School, our professional instructors will be with you every step of the way helping you do succeed. As one of our exclusive pupils, you will benefit from:
- Free theory tuition throughout your practical driving lessons.
- A driving school with a high pass rate.
- Instructors that use upto date coaching and mentoring techniques.
- Instructors who are dedicated to teaching you to drive safely for life.
- Instructors who know the local areas to maximise your learning.
- Clean and new cars fitted with air-con and He-Man controls.
- Pick up points from home, work, school or college.
- A choice of weekly driving lessons or intensive courses.
- Professional, patient and reliable instructors.
- A highly successful local driving school operating since 1992.
All our driving instructors are patient, professional, punctual, reliable and encouraging.
Just email Mark or call him on the landline 01275 851124 or call/text him on his mobile 07786 712638 for more information.